Special | Summary 13 (incl. Chime & Inside a Star-filled Sky)
A lot of arcade / pc games are already been released. But I was not yet able to review them so I will put them on a pile and preview / review them in one shot ! First some games in Preview, cause I didn't have the time to play them yet, but saw them online @ IGN.
- Frozen Synapse: Missing the games where everything comes down to pure tactics. Well the people behind this game sure missed it. So they have made a top-down tactic turn based game. (First you plan your way to the level and then a process of trial and error start !) The red vs. the green
rebellion/police like forces in a blue corridor world. The footage I saw on IGN made me jump in the air. Can't wait to try this game and give my oppinion about it.
- Capsized: Halo but then in a colourfull 2D platformer (short description I know).
- MDK2 HD: For the people that don't know MDK 2, it was the 2nd installment of a third person action game where you play as a doctor, dog and action hero. The frachise will get a HD remake in the 3rd quarter of this year (on the pc). And it also have a Wii version.
- Limbo: Don't know yet what to expect from this game. But the style they use in this game get's your attention !
- Super Meat Boy: Super Mario but then more blood, the princess in a cubic form. And the levels are filled with chainsaws and stuff like that. You must rescue the girl every level again.
- Clickr: A mix between bejeweld and tetris. Personally I first thought I would like this game. But I was wrong. I don't have the patience for it. I rather would play tetris again.
Review | Chime
Tetris but then in a different shape. Each composer comes with a set of levels in this game. Each level contains a song, which will sound better everytime you will up the music card like field. Fill up the whole field and you will hear the song like it should. Shabby description ? Well that is possible,
because I can't really describe the game well. But believe me it's new and addictive. I can't stop playing ! And that for a game that is actually a puzzle game.
Review | Inside a Star-filled Sky
A mind blowing top-down survival game. You are a tiny star-monster and needs to survive in a star-galaxy/sky. You can enter enemy's / power ups / and yourself. Quite redicilous when you think of it. You just have to play it, to believe and see it !