Special | Summary 12 (E3)
The E3 has already ended (like a month ago) but I didn't had the time yet to put down the games I wish to play ! So hereby I correct that issue. Below you will find a list of games including the link towards there page @ Gamersyde. With a little discription of why I think the games will be good.
- Far Cry 3: The game franchise will be brought back to his roots. No huge open world where you will get bored in but a shooter that follows a thick storyline (so it seems). And not in the desert like Africa but in the
jungle once more. The graphics are once more beyond your level of thinking. Equipment you get / can carry is back to normal again, incl. a camera ;) Won't tell much, just visit the Gamersyde page.
- Ghost Recon Online: It's starting to be a rule. Every succesfull and big game should have Downloadable Content or should have an online version which can be played in or trough a browser. The last thing is there
to lift up the PC ratings I guess. In case of Ghost Recon Online it should work. It mixes up a online game like Team Fortress with the basics of the Ghost Recon franchise. The footage shown on the Gamersyde page gives me a good feeling. The tactics have been kept in place. But it's also allowed
to go in hard and heavy.
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier: The big brother of Ghost Recon Online is this game. Already quite a long time in production this game seems to give the franchise a huge boost. We are not any longer in the middle east
or guarding the border with Mexico. But we are the soldiers of the future or: the soldiers in the future. With hi-tech weapons and gadgets (drone's). The game even supports the new Xbox Kinect hardware. And it seems to work like hell.
- Hitman Absolution: Square-Enix is really getting it self on the road. Not as a Final Fantasy distributor, but as an all-round game machine. Because they have taken over Eidos Interactive they also should do that.
It's like they have listened to every gamer out there. Hitman will be brought back into the field, with a new installment. Not much to say yet but the trailers shown on the E3 are nice.
- Dues Ex Human Revolution: The game I have seen already many times on game-sites and shows. The game could be very good indeed but there is also a little factor that it could go wrong. Like we saw with Duke...
However I will remain positive until I played it and know what is what !
- Tomb Raider: One mistake that Square-Enix makes is in the name they give to titles. Tomb Raider is already taken people. None the less they say it's kind-off another restart of the franchise. Lara will be more for
the grown-up gamers. More adventure like etc... I will wait and see because the trailers didn't gave much yet.
- Rayman Origins: At the other side of the gaming business Ubisoft is trying to get Rayman back on track for yet another attempt. So put on your flying ears and pounching fist because we are getting back in 2D like
platforming action. I hope this part of the franchise is better in controlling Rayman. That would make the game better in one shot !
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: Infinity Ward will bring back Call of Duty where it belongs. In the modern day. And this time towards the European continent. The footage on the Gamersyde page says enough really.
- Assassins Creed Revelations: Don't know what I should think about the new Assassins Creed. Is this the 3rd and final installment or is this a stand alone follow up on the 2nd part of the franchise. The fact is you
still play trough the game as Ezio. Also a fact again there is a crossbow on your back. Something we also saw in the 2nd installment during the trailers but not in the game itself. I hope we can await it's arrival in this 3rd game !