Special | Summary 11
It's been a while since I did this item. So I searched for some new stuff this weekend (or stuff that I didn't told yet). And see here the list of games you should keep in mind for the next few months.
- Magicka: It has been already out for the PC (25 januar). But I didn't reviewed it yet. And the reason is quite simple. It's a Steam game, I didn't hear about it before I saw it on Steam. And it reminds me of Dungeon Siege (1). However I played the demo already and will give my verdict for this
game soon ! Steam article
- Cities in Motion: A game that looks like the last i.e. Sim City. IGN Interview. It places you in charge of public transport and with this it deserves the stamp Tycoon game. Don't know
what it is like. But it is already out for the PC (22 february). So I will test it soon...
- Trine 2: The sequal to the instant platform hit from Frozenbyte trailer. More powers, diversity in levels and so on. It will come in Q2 of this year!
- Duke Nukem Forever: What do you get when a few people of your team are leaving, and when you are near the end of existence, they come back ?! Right then you will have the same thing that happend to 3D Realms, the original creator of Duke Nukem (Forever). Gearbox software have the
people that worked on it before and have now finished the game. As we write they are giving the last bit of machinery / paint and then it's of to the game store. Where you can buy it from the 6th of may.
- The Witcher 2: I have been waiting for this game. And on the 17th of may it will be there ! Changed mechanics, more hack and slash. And even better graphics. CD Project done it again (I believe) !
- Fable III: The latest installment from Lionhead studios is coming to the PC (that much was clear). Now it even got a release date: 20th of may. With this date it will battle up against above named title: The Witcher 2 ! Personally I like the way Fable is doing his thing but I think it will also be
a close call who will be the king of RPG / Adventure... Keep in mind Fable 2 never came for the PC !
- Dungeon Siege 3: I talked about it before. Dungeon Siege will finally get it's new epic adventure ! Back to the roots of the series. Don't you try to be new (besides graphics). The start of the series was the best, 2nd part not so much. Gas Powered Games won't do this third installment, no sir !
Nobody else then Square Enix will publish this game who is developed by: Obsidian Entertainment... Never heard of them, well they did Neverwinter Nights 2 and Fallout: Las Vegas. It will be released on the 31st of may (trailer).
- Age of Empires Online: Not much to say about this game yet, besides the usual: it's an oline game. It's Age of Empires. And it's in Béta. So I got my self in line in this weekend and as soon as I will get a token I will know what it's like. Unfortantly I may not share any intel from the Béta.
- Chime: I am looking forward to this game since I saw it on Steam (yet to be announced when it will come). It's Tetris but then differently ! See it for yourself on Gametrailers.
- (Tom Clancy's) Ghost Recon Future Soldier: (E3 Footage) Ever since the Advanced Warfighter series I am hot for this franchise. Yes that is ackward to say. But
ever since last E3 I am totally hooked for this next part in the franchise. Future Soldier is CoD: Modern Warfare but then more tactical ! It will come this year but has still the status: TBA ! Ubisoft better makes this a good one...
- GTR Racing 2011: SimBin will takes his franchise back to it's roots. Maybe just like the FIA is doing with there 'real' GT Championship. I will look forward for this title. It will be the 2nd biggest racing title this year (next to F1 2011 from Codemasters). RACE was not so good I thought / think.
GTR was the best. GTR2 was good but not brilliant (it had some bugs). May GTR Racing 2011 be a perfect 1-2 finish.